Senior Partner Manager e-Mobility (m/f/d)
EXPERT FOR E-MOBILITY AND TOLLS IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
Trafineo is known as a specialist in handling toll and vehicle-related services. Furthermore, we offer solutions for electric fleet vehicles in our e-Mobility business unit. With our Fuel & Charge Card customers can recharge their electric vehicles at charging stations all over Europe. The specially developed smartphone app for Android and iOS allows EV drivers to find the best route to the nearest charging station while receiving lots of relevant, real-time information on top. Trafineo is constantly expanding the e-Mobility business with new business models and innovative products, therefore we need the best experts in the field.
As an employee of Trafineo, you will actively shape the development and digitalization of our services. We need a motivated “can-do-mentality”, someone who personally wants to grow with our company. Become part of our team and support Trafineo with exciting projects and a brought variety of tasks.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsibility for establishing and maintaining business relationships with partners – and therefore the definition of a future partner strategy combined with commercial and contractual structuring of business relationships
- Internal alignment on the implementation of business requirements considering the regulatory framework
- Strong involvement in the internal development and design of the acceptance partner management (CPO Network Management) while moving from project to operational status
- Contract and price negotiations with CPOs
- In an expanding market focus will be on different European countries and to support the development of market entry strategies
- Regular evaluation and optimization of CPO direct connections versus connections via existing platforms
- Develop and introduce of relevant & resilient KPIs to measure progress and as a basis for future decisions
- Your main place of work is Bochum, Germany
The ideal candidate…
- … has a degree in economics or engineering or a comparable qualification and at least 4 years of professional experience, ideally in the field of e-mobility
- … is experienced in project management, business development and/or key account/partner management
- … understands the market, knows the players and ideally has a directly accessible network
- … has a quick grasp on complex contexts and processes and good analytical skills to complete his profile
- … is a team player, strong communicator with distinct social skills and a structured and efficient working style
- …speaks fluent english (- basic knowledge of the German language is an advantage)
What we offer
- A high performing team, with colleagues driven by their impact on the evolving e-mobility market and strong shareholders in a crisis- and futureproof industry
- Individual and highly flexible regulations at turbulent times of CoViD-19 (we were also able to meet the requirements of our clients & customers remotely - and continue to increase staff despite the difficult conditions during a worldwide pandemic!). While onboarding we ensure that you are trained remotely in your future field of expertise - and enable you to establish contacts with colleagues from other departments
- Home office is an integral part of the employment contract, trust-based working time is part of our culture
- Various employer benefits, like purchasing portals, the cooperation with fitness studios, the use of a Fuel & Charge card or in-house language trainings are available
- 30 days of vacation and an office located directly at the Bochum main station
Apply now including your salary expectations and starting date.
Please no calls or inquiries from recruitment agencies or temporary employment agencies.