Lead of IT e-Mobility (m/f/d)
EXPERT FOR E-MOBILITY AND TOLLS IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
Trafineo is known as a specialist in handling toll and vehicle-related services. Furthermore, we offer solutions for electric fleet vehicles in our e-Mobility business unit. With our Fuel & Charge Card customers can recharge their electric vehicles at charging stations all over Europe. The specially developed smartphone app for Android and iOS allows EV drivers to find the best route to the nearest charging station while receiving lots of relevant, real-time information on top. Trafineo is constantly expanding the e-Mobility business with new business models and innovative products, therefore we need the best experts in the field.
As an employee of Trafineo, you will actively shape the development and digitalization of our services. We need a motivated “can-do-mentality”, someone who personally wants to grow with our company. Become part of our team and support Trafineo with exciting projects and a brought variety of tasks.
Role and responsibilities
- Technical and operational management of IT in the EV Charging business unit
- Definition, control and further development of the IT strategy of the entire division in close coordination with the division and executive management
- Strategic and operational development of the IT infrastructure and application landscape
- The function forms a bridge between the business units, the service provider and the requirements management above.
- Selection as well as commercial and technical management of external partners and IT service providers responsible for infrastructure and software development, supervision of contractors working on the frontend & backend systems.
- Responsible for prioritization & follow-up of escalation processes for task related tickets.
- Agile management of projects and activities as a driver for the expansion of the EV platform.
- Leading the request and escalation management and controlling management escalation processes.
- Monitoring, controlling and reporting within the framework of the SLAs.
The ideal candidate…
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a natural science or comparable education
- Several years of project experience in software development and architecture
- Experience in agile and classic project management and the corresponding tools (e.g. Jira,)
- Sound knowledge in the conception of complex multi-tier architectures
- Knowledge of technologies and concepts, such as shell scripting, SQL, RDBMS, SOA, Microsoft service architectures and container technologies
- Leadership skills, especially in dealing with virtual teams
- Knowledge of technologies and concepts, RDBMS, SOA, Microsoft service architectures and container technologies.
- Experience in management of virtual teams & general planning skills.
- High level of self-motivation and strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Is a team player, strong communicator with distinct social skills and a structured and efficient working style.
- Fluency in English language is required, basic knowledge of German language is an advantage.
What we offer
- A high performing team, with colleagues driven by their impact on the evolving e-mobility market and strong shareholders in a crisis- and futureproof industry
- Individual and highly flexible regulations at turbulent times of CoViD-19 (we were also able to meet the requirements of our clients & customers remotely - and continue to increase staff despite the difficult conditions during a worldwide pandemic!). While onboarding we ensure that you are trained remotely in your future field of expertise - and enable you to establish contacts with colleagues from other departments
- Home office is an integral part of the employment contract, trust-based working time is part of our culture
- Various employer benefits, like purchasing portals, the cooperation with fitness studios, the use of a Fuel & Charge card or in-house language trainings are available
- 30 days of vacation and an office located directly at the Bochum main station
Apply now including your salary expectations and starting date.
Please no calls or inquiries from recruitment agencies or temporary employment agencies.