Junior Product Manager (m/f/d)
EXPERT FOR ON ROAD SERVICES IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
Trafineo is a subsidiary of BP Europa SE (better known in Germany under the brand name Aral) and Circle K (a subsidiary of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.).
We enable our clients to offer end customers safe and reliable mobility services across Europe, for example in the areas of tolls and electromobility. Our core competencies are transaction management and cashless payment processing in the systems we have developed.
We are steadily growing and creating innovative and digital services for our clients to improve and extend their product portfolios. We aim for excellence and are pushing our limits. Corona didn’t stop us, it made us stronger. Now we need new players on road to win the race.
Junior Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Bochum -
As part of our Product Management Team you will drive product initiatives from inception through execution. In a highly collaborative environment, you`ll work in cross functional teams and focus on widening our service portfolio to enable our clients to provide seamless and reliable mobility services to their customers.
Planning, development, management and expansion of the existing product & service groups across the entire value chain (market analysis, marketing, pricing & portfolios, specifications, product launches, support and training of sales companies and key accounts)
- Working with teams and stakeholders across the organization to plant and foster a strong product and innovation culture
- Market and competitor investigation and analysis
- Internal and external communication of the product portfolio
- Process analysis and continuous process optimization of the product portfolio
- Support offer and pricing development in cooperation with our major customers
# Professional qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration or similar through experience
- Experienced in B2B product management, preferable in the same sector of industry
- IT/technical and/or legal knowledge is a plus
- Independent working style, initiative and motivation as well as a clear drive for change and improvement
- Knowledge in aligning IT services with the needs of business
- Experience in an international and challenging working environment is an advantage
- Knowledge about contract law and contract design
- Very good communication and networking skills
- Self-motivated with a bias for action, innovation and result
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbally
- German/Italian skills are an advantage but not a must have
# Your benefits
Safety - A high performing team, with colleagues driven by their impact on the evolving On-Road-Services & e-Mobility market and strong shareholders in a crisis- and futureproof industry - combined with individual and highly flexible regulations at turbulent times of CoViD-19
Wellbeing - Home office possibility is a part of our employment contract (state of the art equipment provided), trust-based working time is essential for our culture and our office is located near the Bochum main station
Goodies - Various employer benefits, like purchasing portals, the cooperation with fitness studios, the use of a Fuel & Charge card or in-house language trainings are available
Take your break - 30 days of vacation
Aroused interest? Then we really want to talk to you!
Apply now and we`ll get in touch shortly.