IT Service Engineer (m/f/d)
EXPERT FOR ON ROAD SERVICES IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
Trafineo is a subsidiary of BP Europa SE (better known in Germany under the brand name Aral) and Circle K (a subsidiary of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.).
We enable our clients to offer end customers safe and reliable mobility services across Europe, for example in the areas of tolls and electromobility. Our core competencies are transaction management and cashless payment processing in the systems we have developed.
We are steadily growing and creating innovative and digital services for our clients to Improve and extend their product portfolios. We aim for excellence and are pushing our limits. Corona didn’t stop us, it made us stronger. Now we need new players on road to win the race.
IT Service Engineer (m/f/d)
- Bochum -
As part of the Trafineo IT Service Team, you will actively operate our Digital Solutions, where experienced colleagues will help you further develop your skills and advance in your career.
- Incident response and Service Fulfillment of colleagues and external suppliers
- Support of Client environment (Asset Management (Hardware, Device, Software), Rollouts, License Management)
- Operation of on-premises and Azure Cloud Platform (Incident, Change, Configuration, Automation)
- Operation of 3rd party Applications and Services (Atlassian product suite, MS365, Navision ....)
- User Trainings and Introductions
# Professional qualifications
- Experience as an IT Support or DevOps Engineer (Incident, Change, Request)
- Experience with Service Management (e.g. ITIL V4) and tools (e.g. SNOW, Jira Service Desk)
- Experience in operation of Windows based environments (on-premises and/or Azure Cloud) - Linux based operation is a benefit
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructure and technics and SIP Telephone Systems
- Knowledge in operation of Office365 and 3rd party applications (Atlassian, Navision, and more)
- Knowledge of Windows Client Management and Mobile Device Management (Intunes)
- Pursuing to always keep learning
- Ability to pick up new skills (redudant)
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbally
- German skills are an advantage but not a must have
# Your benefits
Safety - A high performing team, with colleagues driven by their impact on the evolving e-mobility market and strong shareholders in a crisis- and futureproof industry - combined with individual and highly flexible regulations at turbulent times of CoViD-19
Wellbeing - Home office possibility is a part of our employment contract (state of the art equipment provided), trust-based working time is essential for our culture and our office is located near the Bochum main station
Goodies - Various employer benefits, like purchasing portals, the cooperation with fitness studios, the use of a Fuel & Charge card or in-house language trainings are available
Take your break - 30 days of vacation
Aroused interest? Then we really want to talk to you!
Apply now and we`ll get in touch shortly.