IT Security Administrator (m/f/d)
EXPERT FOR ON ROAD SERVICES IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
Trafineo is a subsidiary of BP Europa SE (better known in Germany under the brand name Aral) and Circle K (a subsidiary of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.).
We enable our clients to offer end customers safe and reliable mobility services across Europe, for example in the areas of tolls and electromobility. Our core competencies are transaction management and cashless payment processing in the systems we have developed.
We are steadily growing and creating innovative and digital services for our clients to improve and extend their product portfolios. We aim for excellence and are pushing our limits. Corona didn’t stop us, it made us stronger. Now we need new players on road to win the race.
IT Security Administrator (m/f/d)
- Bochum -
# Your Responsibilities
In the IT Security Administration, we drive the design and implementation of security concepts as well as security measures for our mobility service platform. We support multiple projects of cross-functional distributed teams and manage the compliance of our IT security standards.
As an IT Security Administrator (all genders) in the team of senior experts, you will administrate, monitor and optimize our IT security tool chain. You contribute to the improvement of our existing security infrastructure by conducting security audits as well as carrying out security and threat analyses reports provided by external IT supplier. We are looking for outstanding candidates of all job levels - from motivated graduates to experienced senior experts.
# Professional Qualifications
- Experiences in the IT security environment as well as firewall system administration (e.g., Cisco ASA, Juniper, Fortinet, Watchguard)
- Relevant operational experience in the administration of Linux systems
- Experience in management of mail infrastructure (e.g., MS Exchange) and MDM
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management tools (e.g., Keycloak)
- Solid knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Know-how in Cyber Security Management
- Experience with Splunk, Graylog, Zabbix as well as Grafana
- Knowledge of script creation with Shell/Python
- Experiences with security and data protection frameworks (e.g., ISO27001, NIST800, GDPR) is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proven leadership and ownership
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Very good in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Proficient in English; German is a plus
# Your benefits
Safety - A high performing team, with colleagues driven by their impact on the evolving e-mobility market and strong shareholders in a crisis- and futureproof industry - combined with individual and highly flexible regulations at turbulent times of CoViD-19
Wellbeing - Home office possibility is a part of our employment contract (state of the art equipment provided), trust-based working time is essential for our culture and our office is located near the Bochum main station
Goodies - Various employer benefits, like purchasing portals, the cooperation with fitness studios, the use of a Fuel & Charge card or in-house language trainings are available
Take your break - 30 days of vacation
Aroused interest? Then we really want to talk to you!
Apply now and we`ll get in touch shortly.