IT Release Manager (m/f/d)
EXPERT FOR ON ROAD SERVICES IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
Trafineo is a subsidiary of BP Europa SE (better known in Germany under the brand name Aral) and Circle K (a subsidiary of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.).
We enable our clients to offer end customers safe and reliable mobility services across Europe, for example in the areas of tolls and electromobility. Our core competencies are transaction management and cashless payment processing in the systems we have developed.
We are steadily growing and creating innovative and digital services for our clients to improve and extend their product portfolios. We aim for excellence and are pushing our limits. Corona didn’t stop us, it made us stronger. Now we need new players on road to win the race.
IT Release Manager (m/f/d)
- Bochum -
# Your Responsibilities
In the Release and Defect Management, we drive the release delivery and defect management of our mobility service platform. We steer multiple projects of cross-functional distributed teams and manage their contributions to the overall product.
As an IT Release Manager (all genders) in the team of senior experts, you will schedule, coordinate and monitor the creation of each release until it’s handed over to our customers. You contribute to the improvement of our ITIL framework and CI/CD tools by automating as many processes as possible.
# Professional Qualifications
- Professional experience in Agile Release Management and ITIL processes
- Understanding of agile and classic development processes and tools
- Solid knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
Project management experience
- High degree of expertise and technical understanding for complex IT projects and software architecture, preferably for mobility service provider systems
- Experience with Agile frameworks (e.g., SAFe, Scrum) is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proven leadership and ownership
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Very good in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Proficient in English; German is a plus
# Your benefits
Safety - A high performing team, with colleagues driven by their impact on the evolving e-mobility market and strong shareholders in a crisis- and futureproof industry - combined with individual and highly flexible regulations at turbulent times of CoViD-19
Wellbeing - Home office possibility is a part of our employment contract (state of the art equipment provided), trust-based working time is essential for our culture and our office is located near the Bochum main station
Goodies - Various employer benefits, like purchasing portals, the cooperation with fitness studios, the use of a Fuel & Charge card or in-house language trainings are available
Take your break - 30 days of vacation
Aroused interest? Then we really want to talk to you!
Apply now and we`ll get in touch shortly.