Expert Reimbursement Services e-Mobility (m/f/d)
EXPERT FOR E-MOBILITY AND TOLLS IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
Trafineo is known as a specialist in handling toll and vehicle-related services. Furthermore, we offer solutions for electric fleet vehicles in our e-Mobility business unit. With our Fuel & Charge Card customers can recharge their electric vehicles at charging stations all over Europe. The specially developed smartphone app for Android and iOS allows EV drivers to find the best route to the nearest charging station while receiving lots of relevant, real-time information on top. Trafineo is constantly expanding the e-Mobility business with new business models and innovative products, therefore we need the best experts in the field.
As an employee of Trafineo, you will actively shape the development and digitalization of our services. We need a motivated “can-do-mentality”, someone who personally wants to grow with our company. Become part of our team and support Trafineo with exciting projects and a brought variety of tasks.
Role and responsibilities
- During the project phase you`ll be able to participate in the development of the Reimbursement Services (– a service for reimbursing the costs of charging transactions for electric business vehicles at private wallboxes)
- As part of our finance team you support optimizing the operational processes and reimbursement products in terms of quality, costs, output, productivity and measure the success by KPIs
- You provide operational support for the onboarding of new customers and ensure that the process is carried out efficient and correct from the customer's point of view
- You will track incidents and bugs related to reimbursement services and you ensure that they are resolved in the best interest of the customer, escalating the issues if necessary
- You prepare management reports on a regular basis and initiate countermeasures in the event of deviations
- You will manage and develop the internal cooperation with key partners in the value chain
- Your main place of work is Bochum, Germany
The ideal candidate…
- Is an expert in Reimbursement Services and having a degree in business or engineering or a comparable qualification and initial professional experience
- Provides a finacial backround and has a quick grasp of complex contexts and processes, as well as good analytical skills
- Ideally with experience in the field of e-mobility and have also gained experience in project management, process management or in the monitoring and control of highly automated operational processes
- has a strong communication and a structured and efficient working style, as well as an independent and solution-oriented approach to work
- has a high level of commitment and willingness to integrate, the ability to work in a team, organizational talent and creativity, as well as distinct social skills for dealing with customers
- Fluency in English language is required, basic knowledge of German language is an advantage
What we offer
- A high performing team, with colleagues driven by their impact on the evolving e-mobility market and strong shareholders in a crisis- and futureproof industry
- Individual and highly flexible regulations at turbulent times of CoViD-19 (we were also able to meet the requirements of our clients & customers remotely - and continue to increase staff despite the difficult conditions during a worldwide pandemic!). While onboarding we ensure that you are trained remotely in your future field of expertise - and enable you to establish contacts with colleagues from other departments
- Home office is an integral part of the employment contract, trust-based working time is part of our culture
- Various employer benefits, like purchasing portals, the cooperation with fitness studios, the use of a Fuel & Charge card or in-house language trainings are available
- 30 days of vacation and an office located directly at the Bochum main station
Apply now including your salary expectations and starting date.
Please no calls or inquiries from recruitment agencies or temporary employment agencies.