DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
EXPERT FOR ON ROAD SERVICES IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
Trafineo is a subsidiary of BP Europa SE (better known in Germany under the brand name Aral) and Circle K (a subsidiary of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.).
We enable our clients to offer end customers safe and reliable mobility services across Europe, for example in the areas of tolls and electromobility. Our core competencies are transaction management and cashless payment processing in the systems we have developed.
We are steadily growing and creating innovative and digital services for our clients to improve and extend their product portfolios. We aim for excellence and are pushing our limits. Corona didn’t stop us, it made us stronger. Now we need new players on road to win the race.
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Bochum -
# Your Responsibilities
According to DevOps, we drive the deployment and staging of our mobility service platform for all releases. We support multiple projects of cross-functional distributed teams and manage the compliance of our DevOps standards.
As a DevOps Engineer (all genders) in the team of senior experts, you will build, monitor and maintain our CI/CD pipelines to support the deployment and staging of each IT release. You contribute to the improvement of our DevOps processes by evaluating and setting up our optimal CI/CD tool chain. We are looking for outstanding candidates of all job levels - from motivated graduates to experienced senior experts.
# Professional Qualifications
- Practical experience in building CI/CD pipelines as well as deploying large software applications, preferably with Jenkins, Gitlab or Bamboo
- In-depth knowledge in running applications on container platforms, preferably Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Know-how in the versioning of software applications, ideally with Bitbucket and/or Git.
- Knowledge of Java and common technologies such as REST, SOAP, XML, ReactJS
- Experience with common servlet containers and application servers (e.g., Apache Tomcat) and use of relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle)
- Solid experience with application monitoring & logging tools (e.g., Graylog, Zabbix)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus middleware components (e.g., JBoss ESB, Talend)
- Understanding of agile and classic development processes and tools
- Solid knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Microsoft Azure/ Cloud Services is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proven leadership and ownership
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Very good in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Proficient in English; German is a plus
# Your benefits
Safety - A high performing team, with colleagues driven by their impact on the evolving e-mobility market and strong shareholders in a crisis- and futureproof industry - combined with individual and highly flexible regulations at turbulent times of CoViD-19
Wellbeing - Home office possibility is a part of our employment contract (state of the art equipment provided), trust-based working time is essential for our culture and our office is located near the Bochum main station
Goodies - Various employer benefits, like purchasing portals, the cooperation with fitness studios, the use of a Fuel & Charge card or in-house language trainings are available
Take your break - 30 days of vacation
Aroused interest? Then we really want to talk to you!
Apply now and we`ll get in touch shortly.