Card Fraud Analyst (m/w/d)
EXPERT FOR ON ROAD SERVICES IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
Trafineo is a subsidiary of BP Europa SE (better known in Germany under the brand name Aral) and Circle K (a subsidiary of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.).
We enable our clients to offer end customers safe and reliable mobility services across Europe, for example in the areas of tolls and electromobility. Our core competencies are transaction management and cashless payment processing in the systems we have developed.
We are steadily growing and creating innovative and digital services for our clients to improve and extend their product portfolios. We aim for excellence and are pushing our limits. Corona didn’t stop us, it made us stronger. Now we need new players on road to win the race.
Card Fraud Analyst (m/w/d)
– Bochum –
Start now to become a member of our international Card Fraud Security Team. You will identify earliest as possible suspicious transactions of fuel cards. To reach that, you will investigate in fraud cases, analyze patterns and process of the fraudsters.
- Monitor and analyse suspicious fuel card transactions on daily base and take suitable actions.
- Identify new and emerging patterns of fraud and derive appropriate counter measures.
- Proactive improvement of risk systems / processes by analyzing and proper documentation of the fraud patterns in the fuel card industry.
- Handling fraud cases in close cooperation with fuel card issuers.
- Create regular and ad hoc reports and analyses the fuel card transactions.
- Internal and international interface towards the Finance-, Service- and Security Departments.
# Professional qualifications
- Experienced in card fraud detection and prevention (bank card business prefered).
- Degree in business administration or comparable.
- Understanding of different modus operandi in (fuel) card fraud, “skimming” is a known term for you.
- You live and enjoy the „world of numbers and transaction processes”.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools and open to learn to deal with new systems. Especially good knowledge and experiences in Excel like Pivot and data analysis.
- You are interested in economic ascertainment and are willing to handle operational and international case processing.
- Strong communication and a structured and efficient working style, as well as an independent and solution-oriented approach to work.
Fluent english skills are required – a plus would be German or another language.
- Commitment and willingness to integrate into an international team (and to operate as part of the team).
- Use your personal creative freedom and stand in for your decisions.
- Quick grasp of complex contexts and processes, as well as good analytical skills.
- Pursuing to always keep learning.
# Your benefits
Safety - A high performing team, with colleagues driven by their impact on the evolving e-mobility market and strong shareholders in a crisis- and futureproof industry - combined with individual and highly flexible regulations at turbulent times of CoViD-19 (hybrid work).
Wellbeing - Home office possibility is a part of our employment contract (state of the art equipment provided), trust-based working time is essential for our culture and our office is located near the Bochum main station.
Goodies - Various employer benefits, like purchasing portals, the cooperation with fitness studios, the use of a Fuel & Charge card or in-house language trainings are available.
Take your break - 30 days of vacation.
Aroused interest? Then we really want to talk to you!
Apply now and we`ll get in touch shortly.